1. What subjects does Tutorria teach?
Our Core subjects are Maths/Science/SST & English. We also teach Political Science and Economics.
2. What classes does Tutorria cover?
We cover from 4th grade to 12th grade.
3. What boards does Tutorria cover?
Tutorria covers all popular boards in India, namely CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE & IB. In addition, state boards are covered wherever Tutorria has presence.
4. What advantage do I have by sending my child to Tutorria?
5. Where does Tutorria have centres?
Currently Tutorria has centre in Sector 57, Gurugram.
6. How much is one session? How long is one class?
One session is 1 hour.
7. When is an off day at Tutorria?
Tutorria is open 7 days a week other than on government declared holidays. A list of all holidays is provided in the “Holidays Calendar” section. When you buy a course at Tutorria you typically buy a 6-day week with Sunday as off. Each day is a one-hour session.
8. Does Tutorria offer Pick & Drop?
No we don’t offer this facility.
9. Can I avail of a Demo Class?
Yes! you can avail demo classes. Kindly talk to the Tutorria Centre Coordinator for the same.
10. What is the size of the batch?
Each batch is up-to 12 students at Tutorria.
11. What is Tutorria’s Helpline Number?
Tutorria’s helpline number is 99100 67856.
12. Is there a Toll Free Number?
No. There is no Toll Free number. However, you can reach our helpline number which is 99100 67856.
13. What are Tutorria Working Hours?
Tutorria is open Monday through Sunday from 11 A.M to 8.30 P.M
Fee Related:14. What is the Fee structure at Tutorria?
GRADE FEE PER MONTH GST TOTAL 4 TH TO 10 TH Rs. 1500 per subject 18% GST Rs. 1770 11 TH TO 12 TH Rs. 2000 per subject 18% GST Rs. 2360
15. Any Sibling Discount that Tutorria offers?
Kindly get in touch with the respective Tutorria centre coordinator to see any prevailing offers, discounts and sibling discounts. 16. Up-to 10 th grade, is the fee separate for physics, chemistry and biology?
No. Up-to 10 th grade when you buy the science package it is for Physics/Chemistry and Biology for Rs. 1500 plus gst per month. 17. What is the Fee payment cycle at Tutorria?
At Tutorria all fee is paid quarterly. 18. Are there any late fee charges at Tutorria? No there are no late fee charges.
19. How can I pay?
You can pay online/by cheque/via Paytm
20. Can I pay online?
Yes! you can pay online. The following are the account details:
Payment in favour of:
Beneficiary Name: Fabletrees Educational Technologies Private Limited
Beneficiary Account Number: 201002012293
IFSC Code: INDB0000556
Account Type: Current Account
Bank Name: INDUSIND Bank Ltd
21. In whose favour should the cheque be made?
The Cheque has to be made in favour of “Fabletrees Educational Technologies Pvt. Ltd”.
22. What are the Payment options at Tutorria?
i. Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
ii. Direct Account Transfer – Payment online (Account Number 201002012293, In favour of “Fabletrees Educational Technologies Private Limited”, IFSC code – INDB0000556)
iii. 0% EMI Instalment options also available( Only for online subscription).
23. How much GST is added to the fee?
Currently GST is 18% (Eighteen percent) on education.
24. Can I pay cash?
Yes! you can; though we strongly urge you to pay online or via cheque.
25. What is the Refund Policy at Tutorria?
At Tutorria we provide you with Demo Classes so you can check your child’s comfort level right at the start. However, Refund Policy for classroom based sessions is as below:
i. if for any reason you are unable to continue after payment complete refund less taxes will be made (You paid but did not attend any class).
ii. If for any reason you made payment but were unable to continue next month complete refund less taxes will be made for the balance months (You paid for the quarter but attended only two weeks, or one week or a month, the balance 2 months’ fee will be refunded).
iii. Refund happens within 10 to 45 days.
Related to Copyright Policy
26. Can I copy or use Tutorria material on the website?
27. Are there any restrictions/rules on use of Tutorria material once I purchase a course?